« Home | Board Footage » | Sidewalk chalk? » | Too good not to share » | Pallet overload and pallet parts! » | Walk Walk Walk » | How did you get into this kind of business? » | Hardwood flooring Industry causes issues for Palle... » | Vote for Dawnsedge! » | Soliciting Donations » | Recycle success » 

Friday, February 02, 2007 

Pallet Industry Management

I got so excited when I started reading about the new Software in development for managing a Pallet Co. I took over ownership of a small custom pallet business and we are growing. My responsibilities are growing and you will hear me say daily "I wish there were 3 of me" anyway the excitement fizzled when I got to the cost. $20-30, 000. Obviously this is for the high end Pallet company. I will keep my fingers crossed for a much less expensive package for us smaller pallet manufacturers.

Read article here

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Kim
  • From Central Indiana, United States
My profile

New Castle Pallet Co.

Free Business Cards.

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates