« Home | Pallet overload and pallet parts! » | Walk Walk Walk » | How did you get into this kind of business? » | Hardwood flooring Industry causes issues for Palle... » | Vote for Dawnsedge! » | Soliciting Donations » | Recycle success » | Where do you draw the line with horseplay in the w... » | Wining employees » | I don't get it--gas is going down and diesel up? » 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 

Too good not to share

Today my driver tells me of a new innovative way to make sure your fork truck drivers don't have to break to snack. I guess they created a "chip bag holder". This fork truck driver never got off his forktruck, well except to go replace the empty bag of chips.

Driving with one hand and munching with the other. NO joke

About me

  • I'm Kim
  • From Central Indiana, United States
My profile

New Castle Pallet Co.

Free Business Cards.

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates